segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2016

The Force Awoke...

I was dying to set eyes on the latest installment of the Star Wars saga. Yes, I confess to the odd nerdy streak in me... (but if asked, I'll deny it with every fiber of my conscious self). Last saturday dawned as the day I'd get to see Han Solo playing Han Solo in his mature years (O, Indiana where art thou?). Like any anxious kid before Christmas, I had to wait until the sun was down to see what dawn was going to bring. Never mind the long wait, I finally saw the "Force Awakens". But, maybe better than the Millenium Falcon, it was the Tesla that drove me to the Force.
And this Force is mighty. Zillion horse-power and the power of electric and there I was wide-eyed and jaw-dropped before the movie screen. Credits where due, His Geekyness played the diligent chauffeur to My Nerdyness (I honestly fail to grasp why His Geeknyness does not appreciate Star Wars and falls asleep throughout the crucial minutes of the film as though this was some minor, wee thing of a film when this is movie History!) and now I'm left waiting for the next episode to see if Han Solo has the resurrecting powers of Luke Skywalker...
May the Tesla Force be with you...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário