segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2016

How many superchargers in Louisiana?

Early February. The Creature is here. This is a supercharger no-zone. I miss the roadtrip chasing those insane power stations where Tesla is king of the world and the Tesla world rocks. So, I'm back to reminescing.
After Florida and Alabama, there came this vortex of Tesla nothingness called Mississippi but then there came Louisiana, greeting us in English and French, mind you, and merci! I now forget how many superchargers we went to: loadsa them... But I do remember the mighty Mississippi River and my memories of Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer read at a time when time was young. My turn to be the kid in the candy shop when I cruised for a time-suspended while in that creature of myth, the steamboat Natchez. Karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon, you come and go, you come and go...
It was Nola, the Mississippi and the Natchez. What a treat! I could go catch superchargers later. I just fail to grasp what, in the name of Christ, possessed us to buy a CD with the music "sung" by the Calliope (for those not in the know, it's a steam organ and, as it seems, the pride and joy of the Natchez but for me a kind of giant turbo-whistle gone mad...).
I promise I'll resume the supercharger chasing, it's just that I needed some me time.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário